We are equipped with two powder coating lines, which can handle components up to 2.2m long, 1.5m high and 0.75m wide on an automatic line and 5m x 3m x 2.3 high on a manual line. We can offer a large range of powder paints including, Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane in RAL, British Standard and customer specific colours.
The facilities within this department include:
- Ercon Spray Booth & Stoving Oven (5m x 3m x 2.3m high)
- Gema Podwer Coating Booth (2.2m x 1.5m x 0.75m wide)
- Ercon 3 Stage Degreasing & Pre-treatment plant
- Rosler Overhead Rotary Shotblasting machine
- Linishing and Fettling facilities
- Labelling and Packing
The Gema Powder Coating Booth is equipped with light barriers and powder recipricators to identify part size and position before automatic coating. Powder colours are easily changed and the booth is capable of collectingand recycling powder, making it an economical process.
The advantage of the automatic line is that there is no hanlding of the parts during the painting process which aids in the desirable principles of lean manufacturing. This leads to maximum productivity and good reproducible quality.
This department offers a large range of liquid paint systems including stoving, air drying and two pack in RAL and British Standard colours. Special colours and finishes can be sourced if required.
The paint is applied with HVLP srpray guns in our two modern dry filter spray booths. The spray booths are designed not only to improve finish quality but also to provide a safe working environment for our staff. Coupled with a stoving oven, the Wet Spray department can achieve a fast turnaround for many of our painted products.
The Wet Spray Painting department is equipped with:
- HiTech Spray Booth (5m x 7m x 2.5m high)
- HiTech Spray Booth (5m x 4m x 2.5m high)
- HiTech Stoving Oven (5m x 4m x 2.5m high)
- Vixen Phoswash Machine
- Hodge Clemco Containerised Blast Room
- Linnishing & Fettling facilities
- Vixen Aquablasting Machine
- Assembly of components